Friday 19 June 2015

How Do You Feel When Your Little Ones Dabbles With Expensive Stuff?

I can recall the stress I went through in search of an ORIGINAL COCONUT OIL for my 6 inches long natural hair. It was on a Monday morning, trying to beat the usual traffic in Lagos, and as things were done hastily, I placed the coconut oil on my dressing table and before I could turn my back, I saw my little angle playing with splashed oil on the floor. For a moment it was, am I dreaming? Then it dawned on me that she had messed the whole place up. Hian! It pained me to my bone marrows. I looked at her, and gave those tiny toes she used in kicking the bottle a very good spanking. How do you feel when your little one(s) dabbles with important/expensive stuff?

2 comments:

  1. I will take it as normal things cos my children are more expensive than that "expensive stuff". But you can just explain to her to desist from playing with such stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here: