Thursday 27 October 2016

It's Another Year Of GOD's GRACE!

Today is my birthday!!!
I am celebrating my life. I’m alive amidst life challenge, I am STRONGER and WISER. Here I am, cake waiting to be cut, another year around the sun. Cheers!!!
And these I ask for...
LORD, I ask for PROSPERITY so that all my needs might be met.
LORD, I ask for PEACE that I might not be burdened nor threatened by the storms and vicissitudes of life.
LORD, I ask for POWER that I might overcome any and every challenge of life(human, Physical, even spiritual).
LORD, I ask for FAVOR that I might dwell in serenity with men and the world.
LORD, I ask for GOOD HEALTH that I may live long and healthy enough so I can fulfill every of your plan and purpose for me.
LORD, I ask for  ANOINTING that I might serve YOUR purpose  efficiently and effectively in this cruel world.
LORD, I ask  for WISDOM and INSIGHT to be above and beyond human imagination.
LORD, I ask for ALL that will make me a GOOD WIFE to my husband, A GOOD MOTHER to my children and a BETTER PERSON in LIFE. 
LORD, do not let your presence leave me even when I try to SWERVE away from you. 
It has not always been an easy year. I’ve taken leaps of faith and risks, and still, I am here, living. So, I thank you LORD.
I want to have a little fun and be a little lazy. 

11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Gal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday. Bigger you in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's God all the way! Happy Birthday girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an epitome of beauty. Enjoy your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy happy birthday, that's all I can say, I wish many HAPPY RETURNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am falling for this beauty on HER DAY. Live long in GOOD HEALTH AND PROSPERITY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. More blessing, More grace, Many more years in good health!!! go gal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. More blessing, More grace, Many more years in good health!!! go gal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who says it's not your time to celebrate, may such person be destroyed by fire. Celebrate, rejoice and be happy. Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday pretty face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers
    https://www.setupabudhabibusiness.com/free-zones-in-abu-dhabi/

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here: